Infrared Sauna is doing sauna right. It produces the same infrared heat we get from the sun, which we need for optimal health. It creates radiant heat that surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and tissues, increasing oxygen flow and circulation. It helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically in our fat, where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals. The health benefits are impressive!
– Increase Metabolism: Regular use of a sauna pumps up the cardiovascular system. As you relax, your body produces sweat, your body cools itself through sweating, and your heart works harder to pump blood at a greater rate to boost circulation. This metabolic increase burns calories.
– Relieve Muscle Pain: Infrared heat helps peripheral blood vessels dilate to heal muscles and reduce soreness through increased blood circulation, which releases metabolic waste and delivers oxygen-rich blood to oxygen-depleted muscles so they recover faster.
– Boost Immune System: The deep heat will raise your core body temperature, similar to when you have a fever, which signals the body’s natural mechanism to strengthen the immune system. This, combined with improved elimination of toxins, increases your overall health and resistance to disease.
– Detoxify: By increasing blood circulation and stimulating sweat glands, built-up toxins are released. Frequent sauna sweating helps to rid your body of accumulated highly toxic metals (lead, mercury, nickel, and cadmium) as well as alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acid, and other organic and inorganic compounds.
– Lessen Cellulite: Cellulite is visible in about 90% of adult women. As it’s not related to obesity, losing weight doesn’t guarantee cellulite reduction. But there is a direct link between slowed metabolisms and the storing of toxins in fat cells. The infrared sauna can reverse the accumulation of liquids in fat cells and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
– Ease Pain of Joints: Infrared sauna helps many types of arthritis as well as sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and many other similar ailments. It can reduce – and even eliminate – much of the aches and stiffness of joints.
– Reduce Overall Stress and Fatigue: Infrared sauna puts you in the parasympathetic (rest and digest) state, allowing your body to heal and be truly rested.
– Improve skin: Sweating releases deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells, leaving skin glowing and impeccably clean. Increased circulation draws your skin’s own natural nutrients to the surface. You’ll see improved tone, elasticity, texture and fresh color. It also relieves acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts, healing more quickly, and reducing scarring.
30 minutes – $30 each – Package of 10 sessions $250
45 minutes – $45 each – Package of 10 sessions $400
60 minutes – $60 each – Package of 10 sessions $500